Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Pokemon you always wanted, but could never catch.
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
RE: That Pokemon you always wanted, but could never catch.
(09-02-2012 01:02 AM)Nicknclank Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 03:58 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 02:52 AM)Arjahn Wrote:  I remember hearing about Munchlax from a friend back in the days of Leaf Green and that if you bred a level 100 snorlax holding a Lax index with a ditto then the egg would hatch a Munchlax....
I tried man, I fucking tried...

Before easy access to the internet, trying out rumours took away many, many hours of gaming Sad

Or you tried doing your own stuff. Either way, it,s long and painful when you fail. Which reminds me when there was a text in braille that I had to read in Emerald. I just took a dictionary that had letters in braille (awesome luck, right?) Anyway, it turned out I just needed a Wailord and a Relicanth, which I had. My friends didn't know what the hell to do! And even thought I told them what to do, they didn't believe me!

And that's how I had Registeel before any of them Big Grin (... he was tough to get thought. I caught him with a net ball; don't ask)

The Braille parts were easy, they would usually be 3 words, which would usually be a HM.

So 3 letters would be Fly or Cut
4 letters would be Surf or Dive
5 letters would be Flash
8 or 9 would be strength or waterfall

It was pretty simple for me when I was 7.
09-05-2012 04:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: That Pokemon you always wanted, but could never catch. - retrolinkx - 09-05-2012 04:32 AM