Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
(08-08-2012 03:53 PM)Nuudoru Wrote:  I find it weird that Big Daddy would be in Playstation All-Stars. The games has always been seen as a X360 mainly and the port on PS3 was executed terribly. It had the worse graphics than X360, despite being the more powerful console. I haven't played the game, but when it came out I recall a lot of people saying the game looked like garbage. Why would Sony give him a spot in All-Star after that treatment?

I guess if a character on is their console, whether they are first or third party, can still be a possible fighter. Much like SSBB with Sonic and Snake. Same how:
Heihachi, Raiden, Dante or the Bioshock Infinite Stage aren't Sony exclusives but can also be in Sony Battle. Wouldn't suprise me if we see Lightning from Final Fantasy (or any FF character) and Lara Croft.
I doubt the Sony Battle team judge whether the game being good or bad is a factor if the character will make an appearance. Would be awesome if they allowed you imported your Mass Effect character into the game (a re-skin of default Shepard) or your Playsation Home avatar.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 09:48 PM by BumblebeeCody.)
08-08-2012 09:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - BumblebeeCody - 08-08-2012 09:47 PM