Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes a great game to you?
Nicknclank Offline
The Strategist

Given 28 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: What makes a great game to you?
Actually, everything is important, but there is some things I REALLY want for a game that I play: easy controls and a comprehensible story.

For example, I played the game Ghost Recon 2 (An awesome shooter game because it's SO hard Big Grin), and at one point, you get to control some robots and vehicles. But here comes the twist: even if you don't touch ANYTHING, the bots move forward, breaking your tactics. Plus, the bot that controls your mini-map always moves away from the position you tried to put it because it keeps going forward when you control it. Lame.

The second thing I need is a good story. Example: Kingdom Hearts. I love the games, but... why is it so hard to understand the story?! You don't know why Sora has the keyblade in the first place, you don't know why Mickey disappeared... and that's only the first game! In the other ones, bunch of random people that knows you but you don't know the hell they are tries to kill you, Roxas goes into a mansion and turns into a sort of demon with 2 keyblades... NYUUUURG!

Although I like the games I mentioned , it would have been more fun if these things were better.
06-26-2012 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What makes a great game to you? - Xannidel - 06-26-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: What makes a great game to you? - Nicknclank - 06-26-2012 12:27 PM
RE: What makes a great game to you? - God - 06-26-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: What makes a great game to you? - Kat - 06-26-2012, 02:55 PM