Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The opinionated argument thread about "issues".
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The opinionated argument thread about "issues".
(08-06-2012 02:58 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:  First I would like to point out the obvious awesomeness of that picture. I've seen it EVERYWHERE and is a perfect example of what's wrong. Also, thank you for taking the time to read all of that. I know it was a lot. It took me an hour to type it all, and I had two cups of coffee and three cigarette breaks while doing so.

I'm glad to see someone outside of America believes me. I'm always so worried that people in other countries, that have no means/interest to come here and see for themselves, will be misinformed. We are only allowed the information the media chooses to give us, which is the main reason I don't watch or read the news. I'm also scared people will dislike me for being from the most hated state in the most hated country.

Your views on feminism are well expressed, friend. Most, not all feminists are extremests. That's why i'm for gender equality and not feminism.

Black people here (most, not all) are super racist, and I can't say anything because then I'M the racist and I can get sued. You can see my fear in the fact that I have to type "most, not all" everytime I mention someone that's not white.

Illegal immigrants are a huge problem here. This is the only subject you wrote about that I (respectfully) disagree with. You mention ones that "help the system", and I would like you to know that they do not exist. I just wish they would come here legally. Then we wouldn't even have to have this discussion. If I were to move to another country, I would do it properly. I would learn about their culture, learn their language, etc. I wouldn't bust up in there waving my flag being all "WHAT'S UP BITCHES TEXAS IS HERE", which, in a sense, is kind of what they have done here. I even saw a bumper sticker one time that said "They can't deport us all!"

I found this hilarious picture on gay marriage too
[Image: wonka-gay-marriage.jpg]
So good! XD

Agreed, gender equality is what the attention should be, not just only females or only males. I get there are unbalanced sides but to be living in the western world isn't anywhere near as bad as Saudia Arabia. Not to take attention anyway from any prejudice that goes on here, but I'd love to curb stomp the arseholes in that area of the world. Shi- gets me angry as hell the way they treated there.

I find black oppression the same as gender equality. Those types of anti-white hate mongers only talk about how they are suppressed. They support themselves only. Take the Tayvon Martin case, black communities getting together and then call it a racist hate crime. Had it been a white skinned person, Chinese, Indian etc they wouldn't care. I agree with your point of "lockdown of your freedom of speech". Can't say anything without having to fear the race card being pulled on you. Black people in the U.K are much different.
Remember a black dude is your President.

Quote:You can see my fear in the fact that I have to type "most, not all" everytime I mention someone that's not white.
Yeah, but you can't generalise everyone.

I'm not going to talk much about immigration. I think probably because I'm uneducated to go in-depth on the matter. As I put, simply, "if they don't eff over the rest of us I don't see it as a problem", but I'm probably not looking at the bigger picture which you can obviously see. I just don't think all immigration is bad. It's how countries start...

08-06-2012 03:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The opinionated argument thread about "issues". - Beardy - 08-05-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: The opinionated argument thread about "issues". - BumblebeeCody - 08-06-2012 03:49 AM