MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beardy
Unregistered

Given thank(s) in post(s)
What are the old games that you'd like a reboot of, sorta like what happened with Syndicate? It doesn't have to be the same genre as the original or anything, you decide what direction the previously dead-in-the-water franchise should take. Doesn't matter about the legal rights to the games, either. Let your imaginations run wild.

Bushido Blade: I'd just like basically the same game but prettier, with online play for the 3DS.

Blake Stone: A full-on Call of Duty style "chuck money at it" but with the same aesthetic as the original and with the same amount of exploration rather than corridor type gameplay.

Gods: Again, prettied up for the 3DS with basically the same gameplay. The only suggestion for a gameplay tweak I can think of is that you shouldn't have to walk along with the floating platforms, because that's weird.

Cannon Fodder: Wow, I seem to have a total boner for the Bitmap Brothers. I'd love to see this as a great smartphone game.
07-16-2012 10:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of - Beardy - 07-16-2012 10:43 AM
RE: Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of - Beardy - 07-16-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of - Beardy - 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of - Beardy - 07-17-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of - Beardy - 07-20-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of - Beardy - 07-22-2012, 09:29 AM