Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Project DYKG (Official Thread).
Sohakmet Offline
NeedNerf

Given 17 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread).
I prefer skype over MSN just for the reason that if I go in MSN I always get spam requests like crazy and that annoys me a lot. Add me. It's joao.lucas.sohakmet

Also, I really liked the story. we could implement into it something like the burglar is actually the internet core that became sentinent and is now is rampage to steal everyone's files and with those get everything together and absorve all the knowledge that can be found in those files so then, teh internet itself, can create a method of controlling everyone who uses the computer to become it's slave trying to achieve, further, the dominance of the planet.

It all starts with your files being stolen and you are the only one who can get in and out the computer and navigate through the sites physically, the internet itself then notices that you're following it and awares you of the dangers that exist in the place so it can convince you to go back and let everything happen. Going into the game you start to find all the evil plans that the internet is actually planning of in the form of file data (like bytes scatered around a level) and your objective is (if you want to achieve completion of the game) is to get all these bits of info so you can find out what the internet really is and have an alternate boss fight for the good ending.

Along the way we can put sites in the game that are very popular, like twitter, facebook, etc. (of course, not using the same names) so we can make fun of those and add the humor and cleverness to the game, not to mention that it would be the perfect game to put cameo appearences of all sorts of stuff related to gaming or anything else, it would be genius.

We could put different characters in the most important levels to add to the life of the game and have something that might aid you along the way.

I can think of more later, but that's basically what I had to say for now about the story Nick planned.
07-06-2012 09:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Project DYKG (Official Thread). - DHXIII - 07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread). - Sohakmet - 07-06-2012 09:04 AM