MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Those moments where your power level shines.
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
Everyone has had one of these moments, where you're doing so well, by the end of the game, you've won, you're the highest on the leader board, and the points you've accumulated are incredibly high.

I just came out of a 30 minute round on Battlefield, coming 1st on the leader board, and accumulating 82146 points by the end, which ranked me up twice.

It was pretty cool too, I said to myself to leave the game when I was about to lose, but instead it turned around greatly in my favor.

Another time was when I was playing a Big Team Battle (8v8) on Halo, and half my team left, literally there were me and 2 other guys. It was CTF, and we were winning 2 points before they left, so with our last ounce of force, we ran to their base, grabbed their flag, and drove to our base, unfortunately the warthog was flipped over half way, and 3 people were coming for us as well as a tank, so I dropped the flag, threw a sticky grenade at one of the people, blowing 2 of them up, then headshot the third due to low health, then switched to a rocket launcher and took the Tank out, I then proceeded to walk to the base, jumping over enemy fire, and anything else that came to me.

So any other time when your power level shined?
07-05-2012 04:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Those moments where your power level shines. - retrolinkx - 07-05-2012 04:09 AM