MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Conker's Bad Fur Day Appreciation thread
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jayboeman Offline
Bread Scientist

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
CFBD is one of my favourite games, ever. So in light of the recent 'Did You Know Gaming - CBFD', I feel that this game deserves it's own thread. Hell, if it were up to me I'd give the game it's own forum. It's one of Rare's finest, before they went... y'know... *sigh*

So this thread is just to discuss how awesome this game truly is. Doesn't matter what version you've played - N64 or Xbox! Although, if you've only played the Xbox version, you're missing out on a plethora of multi-player mayhem!

Right now, I'm just going to gush.

HOW AWESOME WAS THE SOUND EFFECTS AND OVERALL MUSIC IN THIS GAME? I STILL TO THIS DAY WHISTLE THE 'WINDY' OVERWORLD THEME UNINTENTIONALLY.

(I'm not going to do this all in caps because it will probably annoy people, but please understand and appreciate my sheer love and enthusiasm for this game. Tongue)

Wasn't it cool that the first time you died, you got to watch a non-repayable cut-scene, introducing 'Greg the Grim Reaper'?!? I would restart savefiles again for the sole purpose to see that cut-scene again.

It was pretty neat to see a cameo from Banjo Kazooie when you go to select a chapter, huh? Yeah it was! Big Grin

How hilarious was it at the end of the game when you're fighting the Alien, the Alarm voice saying, "Throw the Alien out, and shut the bloody door..."

I can go on and on, but I'll let you chime in if you share fond memories of this game too.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 10:59 AM by Jayboeman.)
07-03-2012 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Conker's Bad Fur Day Appreciation thread - Jayboeman - 07-03-2012 10:57 AM