Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending)
Skarro Offline
I AM HOLLYWOOD

Given 59 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending)
(07-03-2012 07:57 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 07:45 AM)Skarro Wrote:  Namco-Bandia directing it scares me, They make ok fighters, but nothing like smashbros. They seem to care more about preset moves and combos the the fluid free fighting style of ssb.

Bamco actually does nothing more than helping out with the game. As usual it's Sakurai that is the mastermind behind the game. Even Nintendo themselves has shown on several occasions how important it is for them that Sakurai is the one making the games.

Another fun thing, Sakurai actually scolded some people and called them narrow-minded for getting mad at Bamco's involvement in the game. If you have some free time on your hand you can find the comment at his twitter.

It's "usually" sakurai...but there reasons for outside help were to speed up release, who knows now is my point.

I did see the tweet, didn't make me feel any safer, Im sure they'd flip if you bash any bad nintendo game developers, much like how blizzard defends diablo 3's art Confused
07-03-2012 10:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) - Beardy - 07-03-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) - Skarro - 07-03-2012 10:59 AM