MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Am I the only one who thinks there will be another Gaming Crash?
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
You know like the one in 1983?

I believe that gaming is dying a slow and painful death, companies are milking gamers for everything they have with DLC, Premium members, terrible ports of game, overpriced games, rehashing game again and again and much much more.

Developers only want to please the Casuals so they get the money from them, but even now Casuals must feel the burn, Call of Duty has had pretty much the same game, except with different guns and maps for the past 5 years, and people are still buying all this. I mean MW3's sales didn't even surpass Black Ops, this must mean that a lot of people are noticing they're buying the same game over and over.

After a while, a lot of gamers will start to complain with the next gen, and everything that comes with it. Microsoft's Kinectbox, Sony's Move console, the WiiU, and the fact PC gaming isn't getting anything soon, apart from terrible ports. I don't seen gaming lasting a long time unless all this shit is either put to a stop, or just brought down a little.

Game developers must understand how their fans feel, I mean companies like EA and Activision are forcing them to make games constantly for the money, and they may want to change how the game is played, but in the end can't because of the company they are under.

This is a sort of badly made and poorly argued argument, but I'd like to know your opinion of this, do you believe there will be a crash, or will gaming just die, and still be milked during death?
07-01-2012 07:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I the only one who thinks there will be another Gaming Crash? - retrolinkx - 07-01-2012 07:12 AM