MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
LET US CREATE A BOND BROTHERS!
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mr.Holmes Offline
Rogue Detective

Given 31 thank(s) in 31 post(s)
It's time to swear your oath into the forums. I want, from each of you, a memorable quote. Solely from yourself (I have google! You cannot trick me!)
Here is my input on this matter.
I, Mr. Holmes, declare my faith and trust into this forum, with a message of good tidings! (this is totally not weird) On this day, we come together. As one, to show our pride in gaming, to fight all of the non believers and realists. Because we love Zelda, we love Samus, we love Mario, and on occasion, we even love whatever the hell those things on Amnesia are. Some of us have seen everything along our favorite video game characters side. Solid Snake, I have been through everything with him, Grey Fox's death, Big Boss's death, and many more things that would drive a man to insanity. But we fought, together, and together we overcame the obstacles. Because we grow attached to the characters we play as, we live the life that we would never be able to under these dark days and horrible circumstances. We've laughed, we've cried, we've even gotten angry for them, and we will continue to do so. Until the day we die.
That is all my friends!
Thank you for your time.
07-01-2012 05:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: damerdar

Messages In This Thread
LET US CREATE A BOND BROTHERS! - Mr.Holmes - 07-01-2012 05:08 AM
RE: LET US CREATE A BOND BROTHERS! - Beardy - 07-03-2012, 08:38 AM
RE: LET US CREATE A BOND BROTHERS! - Beardy - 07-03-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: LET US CREATE A BOND BROTHERS! - Beardy - 07-03-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: LET US CREATE A BOND BROTHERS! - Beardy - 07-03-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: LET US CREATE A BOND BROTHERS! - Beardy - 07-28-2012, 10:23 AM