Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your "sad" gaming achievement?
MrHermes Offline
~Valkirie's Einhajar ~

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
RE: Your "sad" gaming achievement?
(07-03-2012 06:12 AM)cingchris Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 09:40 PM)MrHermes Wrote:  Beat HALO REACH.: In Legend Difficult, i'm start play 8 a.m and over 4 a.m T.T

It's fucking hell. Elite have 2 protection, Purple and a normal.
My protection is like nothing, i'm died for 2 shots of the plasma pistol ._.

Dude you think that's aggravating to beat a Halo game on legendary try beating Gears of War 2 on insane, I got killed by a wretch a F!@KING WRETCH...I still did it though got that 150 point achievement. Big Grin

Edit: Oh yeah I've beaten Halo 2 and 3 on legendary and I'm about 3/5 through Reach.

I know, i beat Gears 1 on INSANE in PC and Gears 3 on INSANE too T.T it's fucking hell. kkkkkkkkkkkkk'

Well friends, it only makes one year that I have my XBOX360, got a good job and I'm halfway through college then gives it to buy more games per month (used of course kkkkkkkkk ') One day I'll get to the level of you and I play here in Brazil so it's very difficult to find people to play Co-Op when I picked up Bioshock 2, there was nobody playing, FEAR 3 still had 5 or 6. kkkkkkkkkkkkkk 'my friends have XBOX however most are unlocked.

About Halo, Halo one I liked so much that I beat on PC and XBOX in LEGENDARY is rough when the enemies are stronger nothings easier but those are very complicated.

I hate wretchs and grunts.

Halo 2 and 3 I did not like, I loved the first, but was perfect Reach 3 ° °

About Gears of War, I love the whole series, I have the comic magazines and everything, my wife loves to play with me online \ o / I like it so much we say we love the graphics and all the three, but of history, by far the gears 2 is much better.
07-05-2012 05:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Your "sad" gaming achievement? - cingchris - 06-30-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Your "sad" gaming achievement? - Andy - 07-01-2012, 07:10 AM
RE: Your "sad" gaming achievement? - Beardy - 07-01-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Your "sad" gaming achievement? - MrHermes - 07-05-2012 05:04 AM
RE: Your "sad" gaming achievement? - CFMM - 07-05-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: Your "sad" gaming achievement? - Noble - 07-19-2012, 11:12 PM