Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
RE: General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread
Ahhh yeeeaaaah! I watch tons of anime, and I've looked through all your guys' lists to see if any of you watched any anime I've watched, and I gotta say like none of you have seen any of the animes I have watched recently. I for the life of me couldn't find Cannan, Darker Than Black, Blood+, Eureka Seven, and Samurai 7 in any of them, and I only found Angel Beats, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebob, and Psycho-Pass in only one of the lists. (not all the same list) Although MexicanAnime I see you've watched Blood: The Last Vampire, Blood+'s story is loosely based off of that movie.

On a less ranty note though, I've seen a lot of anime but never really finished a lot of them, I only recently started watching them to the end on the interwebs and on TV so really all the ones I named off are all the ones I've finished, except for Psycho-Pass because that's still coming out and I have to watch that in subbed. Although I can tell you the story of a few animes without ever watching them because I read visual novels, and if they are good enough those get turned into animes just like manga do, and they use anime style art like manga do. As for those I've read Clannad, Little Busters, Tsukihime, Fate/stay night, Kanon, Remember11 -the age of infinity-, DaCapo, Katawa Shoujo, and I'm almost done with Rewrite. (not all of them have been turned into animes they are just relevant to the thread.)
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 04:27 AM by cingchris.)
03-17-2013 04:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread - cingchris - 03-17-2013 04:23 AM