Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG! This game is SO HARD!!!
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: OMG! This game is SO HARD!!!
(02-21-2013 11:42 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:  It really depends on the game. I expect Pokemon to be easy, though I enjoy the difficulty from the newest one, and I expect other games to be hard. If it is frustratingly difficult then kill it with fire. If it is ridiculously easy, kill it with fire, but if its easy, relaxing, and fun, or hard, challenging, and fun, I don't really care so long as I can consider it intuitive and has a little immersion.

One of the latest additions to the Pokemon series is difficulty. After being Black/White 2 you can increase the difficulty. A few changes are:
Higher level Wild Pokemon
Higher trainer Pokemon and some Trainer Pokemon(Pokemenz?) are EV trained.

I don't mean to sound like a big headed prick but I beat DMC3 yesterday on HaH and SS ranked all the missions. I just didn't find it that hard. I honestly believe it's a bandwagon "thing" in that the more people say it, the more they think it's true. NG2, DMC3, Dark Souls and Megaman. If you learn how the DMC3 and NG2 game system work, they're become pretty easy to master. Dark Souls and Megaman are beginners trap games. Taking your time to learn enemy routes/patterns and not rush in. The problem with DMC/NG2 is most people are button mashers who never took the time to learn how the game works and therefore consider the game hard.

The only game that was rock hard was Ikaruga and that's just the learning curve. Those games always have the exact same path so learning a stage is what takes time, but the only reason it took longer than other games is because of the Red/White mechanic.
02-25-2013 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OMG! This game is SO HARD!!! - gsninja - 02-20-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: OMG! This game is SO HARD!!! - BumblebeeCody - 02-25-2013 10:51 AM
RE: OMG! This game is SO HARD!!! - Arjahn - 02-25-2013, 01:46 PM