Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skyward Sword - Your Thoughts
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
RE: Skyward Sword - Your Thoughts
I will always regard Skyward Sword as one of the best Zelda games of all time, mostly due to how Nintendo succeeded in what they wanted to do. They wanted you to be like Link, using the Wiimote to be like him, and feel like him, and to me it worked.

In the first Ghirahim battle, I would have to say that this is the only battle I have ever fought that I have found challenging, not throughout the game, but in my gaming lifetime, the fact I had to aim at the opposite of him was impossible at first, I still find it hard now. This is the only boss to ever have me sweating, out of breath, confused, annoyed, angry, and entertained at the same time.

The Legend of Zelda is the closest a game has come to effecting me personally while I play, and I thank Nintendo for that.

Also I have never found a companion annoying, so Fi wasn't annoying to me.

However, the only problem I had with SS was the lack of exploration and such. 3 areas reused for 6 dungeons was terrible. Nintendo could've fitted a lot more in there, but didn't, and that's why we have 3 of the same boss battles half the time.

Good game though, 50 hours spent well.
02-20-2013 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Skyward Sword - Your Thoughts - Arjahn - 02-18-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: Skyward Sword - Your Thoughts - Arjahn - 02-18-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Skyward Sword - Your Thoughts - Arjahn - 02-24-2013, 06:32 AM
RE: Skyward Sword - Your Thoughts - retrolinkx - 02-20-2013 11:39 PM