MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What is your "happy place"?
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Distraction Offline

Given 109 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
A thought, an item, a thing you do or an actual place. What is your go-to thing or location when you are feeling down or need some time to just be alone?

Starting from the weird end, I usually go to the cemetery, specifically my father's grave. Sitting around there usually clears my thoughts and in a place like that it's not likely anyone will bother you. When I'm moving away from this town I'll have to find a new cemetary to go to, though. Those places are just somehow so serene. Weird, as I was afraid to go there in the dark when I was a kid. Times, they change!

In summertime I used to go to the local beach by the river but nowadays it's just so overcrowded with teenagers I don't bother going there anymore. In the summer there's also a bridge under which I like to go to just look at the graffiti and water.

Those being actual places but I do tend to watch a lot of cartoons when I'm down, too. My Little Pony is a good one as the innocence of that just brings a smile to my face.

Kinda wish I had a cat.

The question sounds so syrupy you could stick your criticism to it but I'm asking it anyway because I like to know how people deal with things in their everyday life.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2013 09:19 AM by Mass Distraction.)
02-17-2013 09:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is your "happy place"? - Mass Distraction - 02-17-2013 09:18 AM
RE: What is your "happy place"? - Ga2sert - 02-17-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: What is your "happy place"? - Sirion - 02-17-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: What is your "happy place"? - Fearless - 02-24-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: What is your "happy place"? - Berry - 02-24-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: What is your "happy place"? - Arjahn - 02-24-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: What is your "happy place"? - Cinna - 02-24-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: What is your "happy place"? - Xannidel - 02-25-2013, 01:13 PM