Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you hate that Devs do.
Arjahn Offline
Lv. 99 Chicken

Given 206 thank(s) in 165 post(s)
RE: Things you hate that Devs do.
(02-06-2013 06:48 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  I hate when they release American, and English games at different times of the year mostly because there is no need to do this.

Fire Emblem is a great example of this. Awakening just came out in America, and Nintendo STILL haven't given Europe a release date yet. There isn't even a demo on the store.

Seriously? That's really uncool, I know that there was a huge shipping issue in North America, luckily I managed to snag a copy yesterday thanks to a random friendly employee who put it on display two days earlier than scheduled. Don't worry, it's definitely worth the wait.

Anyways, I really hate when devs keep a game at full price for way too long. This might seem like a weird thing to complain about, but there are three year old games that are still being peddled for $60 on Steam right now, that's just sort of irritating, especially when other fun triple-A titles usually drop off a little bit after a few months, like Borderlands 2 and Far Cry 3 (although I really don't like borderlands grumble grumble...)
02-06-2013 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Things you hate that Devs do. - retrolinkx - 02-06-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: Things you hate that Devs do. - Berry - 02-06-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Things you hate that Devs do. - Arjahn - 02-06-2013 10:05 AM