MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Iron Tank Pissed Off progammer
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Tank Pissed Off progammer
senhorcreeper Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Hidden rants
In the hidden rant, a programmer identified only as Y.S. calls his bosses "retards," among other things,

[Image: pachicom-500x351.jpg]

Im gonna put the entire text Translated

I'M SAYING WHAT I WANT FROM HERE ON IN !!
Mr. GOUHARA from JPM planning does absolutely nothing but gives me all sorts of crap anyway. SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT!

DEG/NANA/KOYA from company "T" [presumably Toshiba EMI]
You RETARDS say one thing, then something else later all the time. I worked ALL NIGHT working on what you told me to; don't say to me "it was better before"! Who the hell do you think is going to play this, with its boring bonus stage and the balls that get stuck? If you use SELECT to put the JOY right, that'll make it +1, you idiot! You're a sound company; quit ignoring pachinko sounds and trying to put these weird sounds in instead! Do you WANT it to be this hard to hear the balls?! I've left the PREVIOUS sounds, so edit this if you want to hear it. Set hex address AFFC to 1FAF and AFC4 to E0EE to get decent sounds. (Tiger_V & Kugi) Company "T", you idiots! GOU, you retard! Anyone can tell you what good sound is!

Does company "N" develop with company "I"'s PROS80? I'm AMAZED they can make stuff on that weird (3″ floppy disk) machine! Do they trace the holes when drawing art, too? [i.e. Do they program graphic data directly without the use of any artist tools?] If you're sick of tracing holes, I'll sell Bear's art machine (ROM) and debugger for 5 million YEN... Tel 03-864-6880 That's cheap if you want pretty art!!!

Why did they take out the 6502's decimal mode [from the NES architecture]? It's a decimal computer... Did they mess up the mask cutting or something?

Anyone who happens across this is a pervert! There's another message in the MSX Pachi Com... If you're a pervert, buy it and see! It's in Okinawan dialect, though!
DON'T TELL ANYBODY YOU SAW THIS!!!
by Y.S
What was the Another Message Y.S was talking about is in the game MSX Pachi Com? its a hidden text Saying ".SHIKO SHIKO PYU PYU" which translating is: "SHLICK SHLICK SPRAY SPRAY" (an early precursor of "fap fap fap").

EDIT: the Rant is from the game Pachi Com (NES) and the secret perveted message is from MSX Pachi Com.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 01:54 AM by senhorcreeper.)
01-11-2013 01:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hidden rants - senhorcreeper - 01-11-2013 01:44 AM
AAAHH!!! Real Monsters - senhorcreeper - 01-11-2013, 01:57 AM
Excitebike 64 Hidden text - senhorcreeper - 01-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Tetrissphere Debug message - senhorcreeper - 01-11-2013, 02:37 AM
Various Hidden Text - senhorcreeper - 01-11-2013, 02:52 AM