Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Pokemon announcement tomorrow 8/01/2013
TheRealJDawgz Offline
Purple Puppy Plumbs Inc.

Given 29 thank(s) in 19 post(s)
RE: New Pokemon announcement tomorrow 8/01/2013
The only thing that bothers me is the name. Does anybody else think that they sound just like placeholder names?

Besides that, the game does look amazing. Second time watching the video the player looks a little less derpy, and I remember not particularly liking Nate at first.

@Kai Remember that the game is not coming out for nine months at least for Japan, so it leaves us another year with Gen V.

Glad to see people actually like this announcement. I was worried that people would be like "God, where's my Ruby/Sapphire remake? I'm done with this series!"

Edit: I found out a few more things about the game if anyone's interested

- A reason why the new games are called X and Y is because of X, Y, and Z are the three planes of dimensions or something like that, so it references how the game is rendered in 3D polygons and the game can be viewed in actual 3D. Makes the names a little less stupid then.

- The new region it is set in is based on France, with a clear Eiffel Tower structure being seen in the trailer.

- The player character is seen to be skating throughout the city with a pair of roller blades. While this may be a wild guess, the roller blades could be the replacement for the bike, probably because it is easier than having a different bike model, meaning that this could be the first main series Pokemon game not to feature a bike.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 10:59 AM by TheRealJDawgz.)
01-09-2013 05:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody , Arjahn

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Pokemon announcement tomorrow 8/01/2013 - TheRealJDawgz - 01-09-2013 05:52 AM