Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those creepy vidya moments.
Nicknclank Offline
The Strategist

Given 28 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: Those creepy vidya moments.
Wanna know MY scary moment?

When I was younger, my parents would drop me off to my baby-sitter. She would have a bunch of young and old kids. One of them always brought his N64 and the game LoZ: Ocarina of Time. I always liked to watch him play (Can you believe it? A gamer at such a young age!) and I always though it was a fun game.

But, everything changed when Link grew older for the first time. When he went outside of the temple of time, I was horrified. There were frekin' zombies type of monsters EVERYWHERE! (Well, that's what thought when I was younger.) The fact that they make a horrific shriek when they see horrified me! Not only that, but they slowly start to walk to you! And when they touch you, they jump on your back and suck your soul! You couldn't even do anything except watch Link die without being able to do anything to help him! It was like a death sentence when they saw you!

Each time the guy would walk past one of those monsters, I would close my eyes... but then, I grew up, I played the game and I understood that they were just pixels on a screen :I
06-28-2012 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Those creepy vidya moments. - retrolinkx - 06-27-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Those creepy vidya moments. - Arjahn - 06-27-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Those creepy vidya moments. - 7Soul - 06-28-2012, 06:38 AM
RE: Those creepy vidya moments. - Xannidel - 06-28-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: Those creepy vidya moments. - Nuudoru - 06-28-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Those creepy vidya moments. - Metal - 06-28-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Those creepy vidya moments. - Nicknclank - 06-28-2012 11:37 PM