Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video games get blamed... again
Mass Distraction Offline

Given 109 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: Video games get blamed... again
Oh yeah, and remember the massacre in Norway? They ended up banning all war games because someone stated that the guy had "learned how to use and shoot a gun in Call of Duty". I still have no idea how someone can be so absolutely stupid that they think how to learn to handle a real gun by using a controller or a mouse. I should know, I've been trained to use a gun in the army. It's not about hating video games at that point anymore, it's just being utterly retarded.

In the end, they apparently don't know anything about games since one of those banned "war" games was World of Warcraft. I guess having war in the title is enough to be a war game.

(12-19-2012 12:42 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  Video games will always be the scapegoat for politicians and others and that is just how things are, anyone remember before this year's presidential election there was a female democrat who apparently played WoW and there was a huge smear campaign about her rather spending time in a virtual world then in ours or something stupid like that? It is sort of like that.

I don't even live in the states and I heard about that. It's ridiculous.
12-19-2012 12:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video games get blamed... again - Mass Distraction - 12-19-2012 12:57 AM