Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
Gardocki Offline
Best In The World!

Given 26 thank(s) in 22 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(11-10-2012 09:05 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  I'm all for games bringing in kill cams. It stops the campers from camping.

This exactly.

(11-10-2012 10:10 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  Nah, [undefined=undefined]it was just introduced for the cod players, literally,[/undefined] they even put a "special" button layout where "b" is crouch, and the analogue stick is sprint, it's odd how they change the controller layout after about 5 games.

Proof?

(11-10-2012 10:10 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  Also, Halo did have a lot of innovation in terms of guns, gameplay elements, speed, armour abilities and quite a lot more, a kill cam isn't really an innovation, more of a copy.

I'm sure they have some, but generally as games like COD and Battlefield come out and introduce new features, I've seen Halo be super slow to adapt to modern FPS games. Now they have loadouts you can customize, that's awesome, but other games were doing that five years ago. Now they have killcams...again five or more years ago other games had them. For as much as Halo's done for FPS console gaming, it's been pretty slow to evolve with the other games. Again I know, not broken, don't fix it, but it'd be nice if Halo would catch up to the rest of the games out there in certain areas.
11-10-2012 10:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - Gardocki - 11-10-2012 10:34 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM