Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
@A Zombie Riot
Doom 3 was lacking in certain areas but I still felt motivation to keep playing. (Still yet to buy the BFG edition).

@Ouberry_13
Lollipop Chainsaw was awesome D:

Last Guardian information was posted yesterday here

You're the same type of YouTube commenter I've found who "cares" about DmC yet has no idea what they are talking about. Rather than looking at the game itself, you complain about Dante not having white hair. I'm also going to take a wild guess and say you're one of those who "love DmC but have NO idea how to play it and just mash XXXXYYY". Everyone I know within the Deep DmC community are looking forward to this game and those that have played it(Some of the tournament players) have said the gameplay is "almost" on par with Dante in DMC4 (with stances and combos). The point of DmC (and Bayonetta) is that it's supposed to be an adventure/fighting game. You don't bitch about story and graphic design but talk about how in-depth the games mechanics are.
It's the same as complaining about the story of Street Fighter 4 but who cares about the story, it's the gameplay that's important.

DmC needed a series reboot as the series ended fine after DMC4. Look at games like Tomb Raider which have taken a more Uncharted root. The story of DmC hasn't been "spoiled" yet so no-one knows what the deal behind Dantes new look is, along with the environments, settings, characters and relationships. You're ignorance and blind hate also seems to shine high when you refer to the company as "Team Ninja(Ninja Gaiden/DoA)" rather than "Ninja Theory(Heavenly Sword/Enslaved)". Also, I don't think you grasp the point of a "reboot". Look at films like Spiderman 1,2 and 3 to the new Amazing Spiderman. I guess Amazing Spiderman sucks because of his costume or that Aunt May doesn't have gray hair? It's a retelling of the story/new story and DmC is now in that phase.

Lastly, there is a demo for DmC later this month. Instead of already spouting BS and coming to a conclusion that it sucks (based on Dante having black hair....) maybe you should play it.
You should use more caps and swear more.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 12:58 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
11-08-2012 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Hexadecimal

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 11-08-2012 12:54 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM