Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our groups anime opinion extrodinaire!
Xannidel Offline
Banned

Given 181 thank(s) in 155 post(s)
RE: Our groups anime opinion extrodinaire!
Okay so let's change the topic from DBZ to One Piece. I have not seen all the episodes (I am on like episode 51) and so far this is an interesting anime but it does strongly remind me of DBZ in the sense that is takes like 5-10 episodes to get something done. What I will say about this anime is that it is an awesome anime that really does have a unique amount of characters. The pirates that follow their captains all seem to have some aspect that makes them unique but also makes them part of that captains' crew. Luffy reminds me of Goku in the sense that he honestly does not give a fuck about anything as long as he gets to One Piece. He is a carefree persona like Goku but also fights for his friends. The devil fruit is also an interesting concept but I am curious how many times they are going to pull THAT card out when Luffy fights another strong person. (so far there have been like 2 or 3 other people introduced that ate the devil fruit including Luffy)

Sadly this is not as long as the DBZ one because I have not finished watched all of One Piece. So what do you guys think of One Piece?
11-10-2012 09:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our groups anime opinion extrodinaire! - Xannidel - 11-10-2012 09:55 PM