Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xannidel's livestream shenanigans!
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: Xannidel's livestream shenanigans!
(11-23-2012 07:44 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  No support really. I do appreciate you guys posting on here but I had the stream open for like 30 mins past the initial stream time and no one showed up so I just got frustrated. No one on my Facebook page gives me feedback on how I am doing which is really never helpful.

I might stream again but I am not going to do so for a while.

Don't take it the wrong way, but that's the way it goes. If you're streaming for viewers, you're doing it wrong. I stream for 4/5 hours sometimes and get 2 viewers but mostly have 0. However I have a focus of beating a time not because I want the attention. You know I tune into your streams along with Seriously Thought which should really be enough.

If you're streaming for viewers then...dunno. There's also "strategically" placing what time you stream. There people within the EU who stream at crap hours (like now at 21:30) because that's when the Americans would be most active. You streaming now probably isn't a good time because Dreamhack is currently going on. Also joining a group of people who play the same games as you is another way to get more viewers. You watch their stream and they'll watch yours.
11-23-2012 07:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xannidel's livestream shenanigans! - BumblebeeCody - 11-23-2012 07:53 AM