Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Graphics VS Gameplay VS Story
Graphics
Story
Gameplay
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story
Zaliphone Offline
Supreme Geeknerd

Given 53 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story
(11-06-2012 02:28 AM)Artwark Wrote:  from what I can tell i think its like comparing the title into consoles

Sony = Graphics
Microsoft = Graphics
Nintendo = Story + Graphics + Gameplay

I know this looks stupid but everytime I see Sony or Xbox games, they show strong graphics but horrible gameplay experience. Playing with Nintendo in my opinion, I guarantee that any game you get for Nintendo, its sure to be fun

I disagree, you make it sound like any game with good graphics and not Nintendo is bad in terms of gameplay. Games like Uncharted and Crysis beg to differ. And besides, Sony and Microsoft themselves generally don't develop their own games, they would publish them. Nintendo does both, and really knows their way around the consoles to make the game as good as possible.
And Nintendo graphics can really go either way, because of the Wii (and previous consoles)graphics processing, they relied on really stylized graphics for games. A good example is Wind Waker, super stylized graphics that still seem good to this day.
11-06-2012 09:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Artwark - 11-02-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Zaliphone - 11-06-2012 09:36 AM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Berry - 11-07-2012, 06:15 AM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Skarro - 11-10-2012, 01:34 PM