Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Graphics VS Gameplay VS Story
Graphics
Story
Gameplay
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story
@Hexadecimal
Again same. The graphic style will often get me interested in the game. To use your example, Mad World, had the graphic style of a joke. "What's black, white and red all over" (That's how I saw it). Awesome graphics, BUT, the gameplay itself reminded me of Smash TV. It was a great game that sold horribly. Compared to a game like El Shaddai where the graphics got me into it, the controls weren't bad but nothing special and the story was arse. Still worth playing. Also, +1 to you for Catherine.

@Xannidel
Not really related but give Gray Matter a try (it's on Xbox and PC)

@A Zombie Riot
Minecraft is a lazy half-arsed game with poor programming and nothing to do.....but it's sheer simplicity is what makes it good. The only objective in Minecraft is survive and you can fulfill that task within 10 minutes and "win". It's more about building mechanisms and buildings now. The way see Minecraft is more of a virtual programming machine. Red Stone adds a whole level of depth to a game that isn't quit obvious at first. I love the graphic style for Minecraft and I love how simple it is to play, but the Red Stone building and Building structures is also a plus. It's something for everyone that I can't really falter. What's bad about it? No idea, it has no direction and can't really be placed into a genre. Oh but I really effin' hate watching Minecraft videos (unless it's a group video) because damn are they boring.
Animal Crossing is also the same kind thing. I enjoy playing those but it still feels a tad empty at times.

I wonder if that McDonalds lady has ever heard of "griefing" before and how much more annoying that can be than any spawn killer in CoD.
11-04-2012 08:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Artwark - 11-02-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - BumblebeeCody - 11-04-2012 08:52 AM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Berry - 11-07-2012, 06:15 AM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Skarro - 11-10-2012, 01:34 PM