Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Graphics VS Gameplay VS Story
Graphics
Story
Gameplay
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story
I watch Achievement Hunter play that all the time. Once I seen that they started to play it, I knew I was going to love it. I just love Achievement Hunter in general. They make some entertaining videos.

Like their recent Minecraft Let's play. They did the Hunger Games. And now that I actually know what that game is in Minecraft, I want to play it.

I like the game as a single player, because it's more about survival than anything. So, I guess you can make your own story and stuff.

The game really shines in Multiplayer though. Exploring, playing games, building a city, there is just so much you can do. And it's why I love the game so much.

I was at McDonald's last month, and the manager lady and me like to talk some times (which is funny because I don't know her outside of McDonald's) and she asked me what I thought about Minecraft. I was like "You know, it's a great game for kids to play. There's no one else that can harm them (humans anyways) and they can do whatever they want." and she replies "I agree, it beats them playing that Call of Duty stuff."
11-04-2012 08:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Artwark - 11-02-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - A Zombie Riot - 11-04-2012 08:13 AM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Berry - 11-07-2012, 06:15 AM
RE: Graphics vs Gameplay vs Story - Skarro - 11-10-2012, 01:34 PM