Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those amazing games that no one knows about
Darkfenian Offline

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about
(11-05-2012 12:47 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  @Darkfenian
After hearing Continue talking about Star Tropics in their gaming podcast, I was interested in buying it. Probably will end up checking it out.

I recently started playing Breath of Fire 2 on GBA (well, Wii GBA emulator). Known as a hidden gem for the GBA and well worth playing. Big Grin

Yeah Startropics is really good. There are some cheap things but that's to be expected with NES games. I'm currently working on the sequel "Zoda's Revenge" and though its okay as a game its not as good as the first.

I've seen bits and pieces about the Breath of Fire series but never really looked into it. I'll have to look into it more.

Another unknown game I want to add to the list is Silicon Valley for the N64. A crazy unique puzzle game where you possess weird robotic animals. You can be a dog that shoots missiles, Walrus/ski boats, and a polar bear tank that spits cannon balls and poops brown land mines just to name a few.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 12:34 PM by Darkfenian.)
11-06-2012 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about - Darkfenian - 11-06-2012 12:34 PM