Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those amazing games that no one knows about
Hexadecimal Offline
Reboot!

Given 79 thank(s) in 59 post(s)
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about
(10-15-2012 04:27 AM)cingchris Wrote:  Of all the games posted so far I've only heard of Cubivore and Killer 7, I also just remembered another game that was amazing but didn't get any publicity, Jet Set Radio for the Sega Dreamcast. (It was called Jet Set Grind in North America but I like the original Japanese name better.)

It was actually just Jet Grind Radio without the "Set" part for the states.

That was a game I frantically searched for once I finally obtained a Dreamcast. I really suck at it, but it's a ton of fun to play! I love the music and Professor K is totally the best character.

You reminded me of another Dreamcast game that's a bit obscure called Illbleed. They were working on a remake for the XBox, but it was dropped. It's actually pretty hard in that there's a few monitors like blood loss, stamina, and I forget the other that can make you die and the traps in the game are randomized.

You basically try to make your way through a demented amusement park to will a cash prize.

I'd link you to some game play, but youtube is being really stupid right now.
10-15-2012 04:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about - Hexadecimal - 10-15-2012 04:34 AM