Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conker ORIGINAL Ending and POSSIBLY upcoming future.
Skarro Offline
I AM HOLLYWOOD

Given 59 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
RE: Conker ORIGINAL Ending and POSSIBLY upcoming future.
You have posted the wrong video. I cannot find it but I believe it's the very next one, considering the one you posted is before bonds death. Here is a section of the games plot bio that shows what I am saying.

"Three years after the incident which claimed the agent's right eye, he is evaluated through a holographic simulation in which he is paired with 007 to stop Auric Goldfinger, a member of a criminal organization, from detonating a suitcase nuke inside Fort Knox. He fails the test, and is held directly responsible for the "death" of 007. Charged with "reckless brutality", he is dismissed from MI6. As he leaves the headquarters, he is seen reading an offer by Goldfinger to enlist in his organization."

You do not "recall correctly" and Im surprised you looked over such a huge plot point, Especially since in co-op you see bond greet the main characters in an elevator.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 01:28 PM by Skarro.)
09-03-2012 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conker ORIGINAL Ending and POSSIBLY upcoming future. - Skarro - 09-03-2012 01:22 PM