Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conker ORIGINAL Ending and POSSIBLY upcoming future.
Berry Offline
The Senior Starman

Given 94 thank(s) in 74 post(s)
RE: Conker ORIGINAL Ending and POSSIBLY upcoming future.
(09-02-2012 11:27 PM)Skarro Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 09:32 AM)Berry Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 09:17 AM)Skarro Wrote:  FYI James Bond's death in Goldeneye: Rouge Agent is part of a simulation the main character is going through and didn't actually happen. He is responsible for bond's death happening in the simulation and doesn't get hired or gets fired (can't remember) by MI6. This is part of the reason why your character is a villain.

Nah,that was the point of the game,since bond died (simulation or not) in the sequel(though i don't know if you can call it a sequel)in the begining, You play Goldeneye. Same can go for the canceled sequel of Conker BFD, Conker dies and you play a soldier or tediz.

Oh yeah,The game doesn't actually states he was in the simulation in the WHOLE game.And i highly doubt the fired Goldeneye just because of one Simulation. And did't you saw the FIRST cut scene in the game.

Skarro Wrote:Also Rouge Agent came after Conker's BFD.
Berry Wrote:Fun Thoery:
The Whole Conker dies at the begining Sequel might be a mocking at the Sequel of Goldeneye 007(made by Rare),Goldeneye: Rouge Agent(Not made by Rare) as James bond Dies at the begging of the sequel in the FIRST scene.
DON'T YOU READ CORRECTLY?

YOU ARE PLAYING AS GOLDENEYE THE ENTIRE GAME! YOU LOOK AND BOND AND WATCH HIM DIE....DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THIS GAME!

Wasn't that the whole point of the game, You play Goldeneye as the villain, hell I mention this in my post
Berry Wrote:Nah,that was the point of the game,since bond died (simulation or not) in the sequel(though i don't know if you can call it a sequel)in the begining, You play Goldeneye.
So you have'nt even bother reading the whole post.
________________________________________________________________________________​__

Skarro Wrote:AND DID YOU WATCH THE CUT-SCENE!? M SAYS "You are directly responsible for bonds death in the simulation, and for this reason you are not the right material for us." or something along those lines.

Wrong,cause if i recall correctly, They never even mention the whole simulation, nor did they even connect Bonds death to the simulation,as it can be seen here.

Yes im pretty much aware its not a sequel but put two to two together as in Bond died in the begining and the canceled sequel to Conker has Conker die in the begining, that was my point. And due to the fact that Rare made Goldeneye 007 and Conker BFD it is probably correct assumption
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 12:10 AM by Berry.)
09-02-2012 11:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conker ORIGINAL Ending and POSSIBLY upcoming future. - Berry - 09-02-2012 11:49 PM