MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Silent Hill:Creepy Did You Knows
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silent Hill:Creepy Did You Knows
Seydou Offline

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Shocked Silent Hill:Creepy Did You Knows
Silent Hill series is a reference to the survival horror genre in the video games industry.
Just like other games it has very creepy secrets(don't worry,not all DYKG will be creepy
in this topic).Thanks to the Silent Hill wiki and Youtube users for providing material.

Silent Hill:Homecoming

.In Silent Hill:Homecoming,there was a hunter that Alex Shepherd,would meet and help in the woods.Later the idea was scrapped,but the model was modified and used for Travis Grady.

The original hunter concept:

[Image: Trucker.jpg]

And the modified model used for Travis Grady(protagonist of Silent Hill Origins):

[Image: Travis_3d_Game_Model.jpg]

Silent Hill 3

.In the Subway,Heather can read a newspaper about a man that died hit by a train and a magazine who
says that "spirits may still be in the area of their death and being near these areas is dangerous."If you
walk near to the tracks and wait the ghost of this man will push Heather onto the tracks.If you not get back on the platform Heather will die,killed by a train.

Source:Subway Ghost

.There's A discoloured wall in the construction site that you can break using the battery weapon.There you will find A silencer and a pair of legs.Heather comments on how the legs remind her of "The Black Cat" by Edgar Allen Poe, where a man accidentally kills his wife and hides her corpse behind a wall: "I made no doubt that I could readily displace the bricks at this point, insert the corpse, and wall the hole up as before."However, Konami has stated that the corpse behind the wall was supposed to be a cameo of Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series, hence the military fatigues the corpse wears, and the silencer belonged to him.

Source:Silent Hill 3 Secrets and Unlockables

.In Hilltop Center,one of the stores sell mannequins.In one of the rooms is a storage room that contains female mannequins and mannequin parts.In the end of the room there's a propped mannequin.If the player walk away to the other side of the room,it will hear a scream and, upon returning to it, will see it decapitated and covered with blood. There are two screams Heather can hear: the first is a high pitched woman's scream and the second is Heather's scream if she falls downs a hole. It is not known what determines which scream the player hears.

Source:Silent Hill 3 Secrets and Unlockables

When I have time I will post more of this incredible game series,that I love.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 05:48 AM by Seydou.)
09-01-2012 05:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
Silent Hill:Creepy Did You Knows - Seydou - 09-01-2012 05:37 AM