MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Super Smash Bros.
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Smash Bros.
agentkuo Offline

Given 50 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
Super Smash Bros.
Hey everyone. This is a topic that has a lot to be said about it. Super Smash Bros. Specifically the fact that two new SSB games are being made (one for the Wii-U and one for the 3DS).

The point of this topic is for me (and you) to discuss what you want to see happen with this upcoming release. Now, it has been said that they aren't trying to overwhelm the games with new stuff, but rather trying to focus on delivering a great SSB experience. Needless to say, it doesn't hurt to hope and dream. And they're almost certainly going to be putting in new stages, characters, items, etc. So what would you like to see?

This is what I'd like to see:
New Characters:
Paper Mario
-Not a farfetched idea at all. Toon Link is in the game, and other versions of Mario have been in the game already (Dr. Mario), but this one just makes a lot of sense. There's a ton of Paper Mario content to work with. Paper Mario also has very drastically defining characteristics that set him apart from regular Mario, so it wouldn't at all be like just another clone.

Updated Characters
Sonic
-Sonic's moveset was extremely bland in Brawl (most of his attacks looked exactly the same and did basically the same thing. He turned into a ball and hit the opponent. I would update him in a couple of ways.
For one, his Up + B (third jump), I would change to Tails picking him up and letting him fly for a brief moment. I would also give him his fire shield, Water Shield or Lightning shield from Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Or just give him some new moves.

New Stages
Paper Mario stage
Donkey Kong Country Returns stage

I'd also like to see them fix the gravity change back to how it was in Melee. (Everyone felt like a balloon in Brawl).

Not sure what else. What would you guys hope to see in the next SSB game?
08-13-2012 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Super Smash Bros. - agentkuo - 08-13-2012 12:36 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - Nuudoru - 08-13-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - retrolinkx - 08-13-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - Nuudoru - 08-13-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - elizasteave - 08-13-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - agentkuo - 08-13-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - Zaliphone - 08-13-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-14-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. - Nuudoru - 08-14-2012, 12:55 AM