Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Versatile Assassin
Arjahn Offline
Lv. 99 Chicken

Given 206 thank(s) in 165 post(s)
RE: The Versatile Assassin
Erm we sort of had a simpler version of this going on a while ago (LINK), but this sounds interesting.

After finding the victim's house, which is protected by Battlefield high-tech security software (fictitious company), I sneakily enter through the back door as they leave the front, as to not warrant the alarm sounding, and hack into the system, implanting discrete malware that will allow me to screw up the security. While the victim is at work, I track down a Battlefield Security installation truck and, as the employee is exiting his car, I jump him and slit his throat with the paper, taking his uniform and ID bage. I also purchase a briefcase, and insert the sharpened piece of paper into the case. I observe the victim walking home from his job and wait 5 minutes after they arrive, then I knock on the door and alert them that we've received a report of malware in the home's network which could jeopardize the security system, at which point I use my phone to trigger a spaztic alarm sound (and turn off all cameras and recorders), and enter the home. Once we're alone inside, I grab the paper out of the briefcase and ask them to sign it, at which point I grab their arm, twist them into a choke hold and slit their throat with the paper, then write a faulty note on the paper from the victim saying that they needed a break and were driving to a vacation destination, at which point I steal their wallet and car.

Man, that was fun Big Grin
Next person, enjoy an iPhone.
08-11-2012 03:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Versatile Assassin - Symphony - 08-11-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: The Versatile Assassin - Arjahn - 08-11-2012 03:14 AM
RE: The Versatile Assassin - Berry - 08-11-2012, 04:13 AM
RE: The Versatile Assassin - Nicknclank - 08-11-2012, 04:50 AM