Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
Ouberry_13 Offline
The Mad Mage

Given 110 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
I can only think of two things.

The first was about two years ago. Before I tell the story, I need to have the audience know the girl in this story was born without arms. I don't remember the actual word for this specific birth defect, but yea, no arms. I'd known her for a few months at that point, and we decided to go see a movie, and get some lunch before. She ordered some sort of soup, and was obviously using her feet and toes to hold the spoon and all. Well, my brain decided to fuck with me and make me say "Hey, you're really good with that. How long have you been doing it?" Immediately after I said it, I mentally kicked myself. Lucky for me, she brushed it off, laughing, thinking I was joking. To this day, I still don't know why my brain did that.

Second was about 5 months ago, when I was playing cards with a group of friends in our dorm's common room/lounge area. Like me, on of the other guys in the group was gay. Unlike me, he wasn't completely out to everyone. So, we were continued playing the game, and he had a winning hand, so he announced for everyone to "Suck it!" Without missing a beat, I said, "Sorry sweetie, you're not my type." And yea, the look on everyone's face when I said it was enough to make me drop out the game for the night.
08-09-2012 07:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? - Ouberry_13 - 08-09-2012 07:08 AM