Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
agentkuo Offline

Given 50 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
RE: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Yo yo yo, homies!

Anyway, I don't know why it has taken me so long to post in this thread, because I am hella excited for this game.

Anyway, these are my thoughts or whatever...

So new Dante is cool with me, I have no problem with him, and I'm sick of people taking shits on him for no reason except that they're whiny fanboys.

Also, I don't see why the success of or the graphical capabilities has to do with the addition of third-party characters (Big Daddy). None of that makes any sense as a reason not to add him, so his addition isn't surprising at all.

I also agree that there should be more characters (currently 20 confirmed)

One character that would just make the game for me is Isaac Clark from the Dead Space series.

I also think it would be cool to see John Marston from Red Dead Redemption in this game.
(I never played RDR, but he just seems like a good addition).

Connor Kenway or Aveline de Grandpré from Assassins Creed III/Liberation are also obvious choices for third-party characters. (It would be really nice to see Aveline, as there are very few female characters right now.)

It could be really interesting to see Chell form Portal/2 as well, but probably wouldn't happen because she would probably have a limited move-set.

Thinking into the future, it might be cool to see these characters as well:
Nilin from Remember Me
Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs
Aiden Pierce from Watch Dogs
Joel from The Last of Us
08-16-2012 05:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - agentkuo - 08-16-2012 05:12 AM