BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: Steam Summer Sale!
(07-15-2012 02:26 PM)Sirion Wrote: I bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Half-Life 1 Anthology (it's about time I played the first Half-Lives) and Sonic Generations. I think I spent a little less than 25 dollars. But consider that prices almost double with currency conversion here and feel my sorrow.
Now I shall remain put, not touching the credit card for a long time.
Sonic and SW: TFU = amazing games.
(07-15-2012 04:06 PM)cingchris Wrote: I'm very upset I bought PAYDAY: The Heist seeing that it was only $5.00 and my computer could run it (or so I thought) it turns out I can't even play it the game requires minimum 3 ghz processor and I have a duo core processor that has 2 ghz and I thought that meant 2 ghz for each core, NOPE it meant 1 ghz for each core which is amazingly crappy considering this is a vista with pretty decent standards on everything else...so basically I spent $5.00 on a game that I can't even play.
Edit: YAY, it actually worked and it turns out it is 2 ghz per core and it was just being derpy earlier I'm very happy I didn't just waste my money on something I couldn't even play. 
Before buying a game I use this (for my house PC, obviously my gaming can run it) but if you're not sure...
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
|
|
| 07-15-2012 10:15 PM |
|