BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: Your Pile of Shame
I wouldn't say pile of shame. All of those games are awesome and well worth owing.
In the U.K a retailers called GAME went bust. During their last few weeks they sold games for dirt cheap.
I picked up so many during that time.
I managed to pick up (with Shopto.net and CEX)
£2
DoDonPachi Resurrection
Alone in the Dark
Stranglehold
Mad World
£5:
X-blades
Brink
Bayonetta
Bulletstorm
Guitar hero AeroSmith
Guitar Hero Van Halen
Siren Blood Curse
Vanquish ( )
£10-15-ish
Dark Souls (special edition)
KoFXIII
Deus Ex: HR
Dead Island
Binary Domain
Also been collecting a lot of Xbox Deal of Week titles too.
The recent Sonic deal they had.
200MSP
Sonic DX (and add-on)
Sonic Episode 1
400MSP
Hydrophobia
Bloodrayne
Beyond Good and Evil
SF2: Hyper Fighting
Will get around to playing these sometime. It's just a good idea to get them while they are cheap so.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 02:25 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
|
|
| 07-12-2012 02:23 AM |
|