(07-06-2012 07:35 PM)black_seabass Wrote: I played it last weekend. I liked it for what it is. I can't wait till the bugs are ironed out and all the features will be available. I might be playing this weekend. see you around.
Well if you end up seeing Legendary Mantis as the character name running around with a shot gun or just crashing into people with a Drop Ship... That was me
(07-07-2012 12:06 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: If I get into the BETA we should get some games going.
Well you're gunna have to wait. I believe beta is ending soon. It is kind of a good thing for me though. It will wipe all characters and I know I fucked up my main. But yeah, we should totally get a few of the DYKG members to play it and have some fun. If I can borrow my friends dazzle (or get an HD PVR soon) I'll record the fights.
(07-07-2012 12:10 AM)Mr.Katana Wrote: I want to. I think its really cool how EVE/Dust players can fire at each other mid game. As well as in-game purchases only cost .20. (But then lose it once you die)
Yeah! Though most AUR items are cosmetic. Though some guns you can get early because of AUR. Like this one shotgun I have. It's a slightly less effective model of an Advanced model Shotgun. I think the difference between the Advanced model and the Less effective model is the fire speed and reload speed. BUT GOD DAMN IS IT A FAST RELOAD!