Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Minecraft DYKG
Author Message
Gardocki Offline
Best In The World!
***

Posts: 190
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 6
Post: #1
Minecraft DYKG
I know there's been a few easter eggs in Minecraft, I just wanted to post one and see what else people had. I'm posting from the Xbox edition of the game, so I don't know much about the PC edition but look forward to what else people have.

[Image: 101_4086.jpg]

The third level from Donkey Kong randomly appears as a painting in Minecraft.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 12:59 AM by Gardocki.)
07-07-2012 12:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Minecraft DYKG - Gardocki - 07-07-2012 12:58 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)