B.S.B
Junior Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 0
|
RE: That one crappy Pokémon that you love!
(07-06-2012 06:23 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: (07-06-2012 03:49 AM)B.S.B Wrote: (07-03-2012 11:52 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: (07-03-2012 11:44 PM)pianomaster42 Wrote: Ah, the "running-out-of-ideas" argument.
Let's take a loot at this pokemon:
![[Image: magmar.gif]](http://www.caffeinenebula.com/quizzes/quizFiles/pkmn-fire/magmar.gif)
Look carefully at its face. It has a butt. On its face.
If you ask me, a garbage bag is more imaginative than that.
(I love Magmar anyway)
That's the thing though. Magmar is a fire duck. An Elemental Animal. Trubbish is a bag of crap. An inanimate object can now become a Pokemon. Next there will be a Pokemon in the form of a candle...or ice cream.
<- What the bloody hell is that thing!?
![[Image: vanilluxe_by_xous54-d3ffl6s.png]](http://www.deviantart.com/download/207320068/vanilluxe_by_xous54-d3ffl6s.png)
lol I knew someone was going to bring up the bloody ice-cream cone. I think Pokémon have ran out of ideas when they make food-based Pokémon. Next gen we're gonna see a sandwich Pokémon and a swiss-cheese Pokémon
|
|
| 07-06-2012 08:04 AM |
|