Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SERIOUSLY THOUGH'S Music Corner
Author Message
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver
*****

Posts: 2,154
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 35
Post: #1
SERIOUSLY THOUGH'S Music Corner
Many of you already know this, but I have a Youtube channel on which a friend of mine and I upload music (though nowadays it's mostly me).

I uploaded a new piece this morning, put your earphones in, have a listen and let me know what you think. If you like it, share it with your friends, if you don't like it, share it with your enemies Cool




Here are a few other pieces I've made. You'll find several different genres of music - I don't really stick to one !












If you want, subscribe, if you don't, send me hateful messages or something
10-14-2012 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
SERIOUSLY THOUGH'S Music Corner - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-14-2012 10:39 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)