Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just wanna have fun...
Author Message
Lesqueecee Offline
Junior Member
**

Posts: 32
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 0
Post: #1
I just wanna have fun...
and I hate it when people call me idiot, numbskull, stupid just because I play a game that I like but absolutely everybody just mindlessly hates.
08-31-2012 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
I just wanna have fun... - Lesqueecee - 08-31-2012 07:26 PM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - andriwluke - 08-31-2012, 09:45 PM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - Antwan - 08-31-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - retrolinkx - 08-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - Arjahn - 08-31-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - Xannidel - 09-01-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - agentkuo - 09-01-2012, 05:46 AM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - agentkuo - 09-01-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - Arjahn - 09-01-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: I just wanna have fun... - Antwan - 09-01-2012, 09:10 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)