Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
000webhost
Author Message
Face Offline
Grinder Of Kerbs
***

Posts: 52
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 1
Post: #1
000webhost
Has anyone here ever used 000webhost? to create a MyBB forum?

I used FileZilla to add the Upload folder to my domain, but when I'm done transferring the files to my domain, when I put down "mydomain.site40.net/install/" like I should, it says "error404" in the domain.

It then takes me to 000webhost instead of the install section of my domain.

Can anyone help me here? I did create a MySQL database.
08-21-2012 04:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
000webhost - Face - 08-21-2012 04:12 AM
RE: 000webhost - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-21-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: 000webhost - PokéCardFacts - 08-23-2012, 03:23 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)