Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who else reads visual novels?
Author Message
BumblebeeCody Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
Post: #2
RE: Who else reads visual novels?
My damn, the amount of visual novels games I've found on the Japanese Xbox Marketplace is insane. Seriously over 15 games based on the visual novels genre. I new demo went up a few days ago. (Robotics; Note)

I recommend any on DS (or other platform they appear on). Another Code, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk.
Phoenix Wright is probably the best visual novel I've ever played.

On Xbox:
Steins;Gate. Robotics;note I havne't downloaded yet but looks promising

I haven't gotten around to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/ (When They Cry).
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2012 12:09 PM by BumblebeeCody.)
08-13-2012 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Who else reads visual novels? - cingchris - 08-13-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Who else reads visual novels? - BumblebeeCody - 08-13-2012 12:03 PM
RE: Who else reads visual novels? - Sirion - 08-13-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Who else reads visual novels? - Arjahn - 08-18-2012, 07:36 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)