Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who's your fave Manga or Anime Character
Nicknclank Offline
The Strategist

Given 28 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: Who's your fave Manga or Anime Character
(08-07-2012 08:00 AM)megadude10 Wrote:  Post your Awesome fave manga and anime character's here

Frek.

Ok... ummm, I like Death the Kid from Soul Eater a lot (See my icon?);

I like Natsu from Fairytail (funniest wizard of all time);

I find Kira's powers from Bleach very deadly and interesting (I wish I had the power to double the weight of the item I hit... each time I hit it);

I love Brook from One Piece (although... I don't say "Can I see your panties?" all the time...);

I think Lavi from D. Gray Man has a funny personality and an awesome weapon (expendable hammer b(*3*)d);

I also like Furuichi from Beelzebub funny by the fact that everything is NEVER in his favour XD;

I like Hiramaru from Bakuman because he always seems depressed and happy at the same time! And he,s super lazy too (he always invents a reason NOT to draw mangas);

I think that Hidari from Deadman Wonderland has some very cool powers
(In a world where people use blood to battle... his blood boils... and turns too fire <3)

My favorite-smart person in a manga would be Akiyama from Liar Game;

Speaking of smart people, Miraya from Cage Of Eden is some smart dude too... and also one of my favorite. I also like Ooguro from the same manga because... well, she's very cute >_>;

I also think that Haqua from the manga The World God Only Knows is super cute (^v^);

And finally, my favorite character from Naruto is... Shikamaru (why do I like smart people so much?). Not only that, but his powers are epic!

Wow, that's a lot of characters... and I STILL forgot some mangas with cool characters XD
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 03:22 PM by Nicknclank.)
08-07-2012 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's your fave Manga or Anime Character - Nicknclank - 08-07-2012 03:21 PM