Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Author Message
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver
*****

Posts: 2,154
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 35
Post: #14
RE: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
I don't see what all the kerfuffle is about, it's a winning game genre and if the roster is good enough, this game'll be kick-ass !
I'd rather live in a world where all the good companies do a game like this than a world where only one company is allowed because "they called it" Rolleyes

All I know is that I'm looking forward to seeing what this game's about Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 10:42 PM by SERIOUSLY THOUGH.)
08-06-2012 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-06-2012 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)