(08-06-2012 02:10 PM)Xannidel Wrote: It would and I am tired of the haters (not the first nor last of em) but it's so weak to call it a shameless rip off. As if other games have not done that before and were they called that? Not once which is really tiring to hear them say that to a game that is not even out yet.
The hate for this game is HIII-LAR-ious. I love Smash Bros, but these Nintendo fanboys are pathetic. They have the attitude of
Quote:"No it's ours, I don't want you to have the same game as us".
Yes it looks like Smash Bros, but, during Evo2012 there was conference for games to be shown and they dedicated day 2 to Sony Battle. The game is similar to Smash Bros but you can actually do combos you'd find in a more traditional fighting game.
You can see they have stun (characters dropping to their knees) much like Marvel vs Capcom 3(She-hulk). I'd also like to add they've got two fighting game professionals, one of them is Clockwork who is a MvC2 legend.
The amount of salty kids bitchin' about this "being a rip-off" is funny. Grow up kiddies.
@Gardocki
I managed to get a much clearer image of it haha