Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best moments you had with a game
Author Message
BumblebeeCody Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
Post: #4
RE: Best moments you had with a game
@Retrolinkx
I felt the same.
It's testimony:
*Chirp*
XD

@Xannidel
Yeah my heart was racing on that. That one scene really meant a lot.

I've had a million best moments with games.
[spoiler]
Beating Ganon one of the most memorable bosses ever in OoT.
Getting excited about the mirror shards in Twilight Princess.
The plot twist in Heavy Rain
Capturing Raquaza in Emerald
When I received Marvel vs Capcom 3
The Chapter "Stowaway" in Uncharted 3 (WOW)
[/spoiler]
There's so many I can't even begin
08-06-2012 04:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Best moments you had with a game - zatSa - 08-06-2012, 02:11 AM
RE: Best moments you had with a game - BumblebeeCody - 08-06-2012 04:51 AM
RE: Best moments you had with a game - Beardy - 08-06-2012, 11:20 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)